Habanero Hot Penne Pasta
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil (Part for pasta part for cooking)
- 1 large skinless, boneless chicken breast half – cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Habanero Hot
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Toss pasta with oil, Habanero Hot, and parmesan cheese.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breast,
- and cook until browned on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in onion and garlic, and continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink in the center,
- about 5 minutes longer. Remove chicken from pan.
- Using the same pan, add broccoli, mushrooms, and water to the juices remaining in the pan.
- Cover, and simmer until the broccoli is tender.
- Layer pasta, chicken, and vegetables in a large platter or bowl to serve.
Habanero Hot Penne Pasta for your Health
Keep it spicy and stay Healthy!
Lose Weight, Boosts metabolism, Stimulates proteins that break down fat, Inhibits proteins that store fat.
Fight Cancer, Capsaicin found in habaneros treated prostate tumor growth.
Helps cardiovascular disease, anti-coagulant properties, help prevent heart-attack or stokes caused by blood clots, prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Helps with arthritis, internally and externally used as an anti-inflammatory.
Diabetes Control, creates new cells that produce insulin
Releases Endorphin’s, “Natural Hy”.
Great source of vitamins, contains more than 300% vitamin C than an orange, Vitamin A, B9, Folic Acid.
Having a party? The Tortilla lady will prepare and package a catering order for your affair, call the shop with your your expected guest count, party date,and party details. The Tortilla Lady will gladly cater your next wedding, anniversary, graduation, birthday, etc with homemade goodness that your guests will want more of.
Did you make one of our recipes? We would love to see your dishes! Please Share them with us on Instagram or Twitter #Risinghy #Tortillalady #Keepitspicy