Click the video to play/pause as you prepare the recipe.
Habanero Hot Guacamole
- 2 tsp Habanero Hot sauce (or to taste)
- 6 medium avocados
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 3 freshly minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 yellow or red onion diced
- 1 medium Anaheim pepper, seeded and diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Add all ingredients except for avocados in blender or food processor until well mixed.
- Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Length of time will vary heat level.
- Add avocados and blend until desired consistency.
- Serve Habanero Hot Guacamole cold or at room temp.
“During the Super Bowl alone, 12 million pounds of avocados were transformed into guacamole; Cinco de Mayo and Independence Day see even more of the chunky green dip being devoured. We have become a nation of guacamole lovers. ” – www.mnnfood.com
Habanero Hot Guacamole for your Health
Keep it spicy and stay Healthy!
Lose Weight, Boosts metabolism, Stimulates proteins that break down fat, Inhibits proteins that store fat.
Fight Cancer, Capsaicin found in habaneros treated prostate tumor growth.
Helps cardiovascular disease, anti-coagulant properties, help prevent heart-attack or stokes caused by blood clots, prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Helps with arthritis, internally and externally used as an anti-inflammatory.
Diabetes Control, creates new cells that produce insulin
Releases Endorphin’s, “Natural Hy”.
Great source of vitamins, contains more than 300% vitamin C than an orange, Vitamin A, B9, Folic Acid.
Having a party? The Tortilla lady will prepare and package a catering order for your affair, call the shop with your your expected guest count, party date,and party details. The Tortilla Lady will gladly cater your next wedding, anniversary, graduation, birthday, etc with homemade goodness that your guests will want more of.
Did you make one of our recipes? We would love to see your dishes! Please Share them with us on Instagram or Twitter #Risinghy #Tortillalady #Keepitspicy